Note: I am not very active in the English wikipedia. If you speak Norwegian or Esperanto, you can reach me faster by writing in my user talk pages in the Nynorsk or Esperanto wikipedias!
--Verdlanco\talk 09:14, 27 May 2005 (UTC)
If you choose to write here (in English), please add your messages to the bottom of the page.
(Old entries have been moved to the attic.)
- 1 Thanks for the hint
- 2 Image Tagging for Image:VerdLanco.png
- 3 Lister over gårder i Oppland (Lists of farms in Oppland)
- 4 Proposal on Notability
- 5 Esperanto
- 6 Image tagging in the Russian Wikipedia
- 7 Recent deletion of Category:Esperantists up for review
- 8 Obsolete: ArbCom 2015 elections
- 9 Obsolete: ArbCom 2017 elections
- 10 Your signature
- 11 ArbCom 2018 election voter message
Thanks for the hint
Thanks for the hint.
ciao, --zeno 01:06, 26 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Likewise! I looked at how you did it, and your solution's more elegant than mine, so I copied it! :-)
- --VerdLanco 08:24, 26 Nov 2004 (UTC)
Image Tagging for Image:VerdLanco.png
Thanks for uploading Image:VerdLanco.png. The image has been identified as not specifying the source and creator of the image, which is required by Wikipedia's policy on images. If you don't indicate the source and creator of the image on the image's description page, it may be deleted some time in the next seven days.
For more information on using images, see the following pages:
Lister over gårder i Oppland (Lists of farms in Oppland)
Articles which parallel a Norwegian Wikipeda series on Lists of farms in Oppland have been proposed for deletion; the Norwegian series is no: Kategori:Lister over gårder i Oppland. I believe that such material has both historical and genealogical value, but as always will support the position of the Wikimajority. If you have an opinion for or against deletion, I’d appreciate your commentary on Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Lists of farms in Oppland. You’re welcome either in favor or against deletion. Tusen takk - Williamborg 9. mai 2006 kl.02:54 (UTC)
- I checked it out and cast a vote.
- Although I feel that this material belongs primarily in the Norwegian Wikipedias, I decided to vote keep, out of respect to the many hobby genealogists and historians out there who do not read Norwegian.
- --Verdlanco\talk 15:41, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- Closed as a nonconcensus. Appreciate your support for precisely the reason you gave—several Norway-List users expressed interest in this material, and although a very small subset of Wikipedia users, I rather like to encourage them. Tusen takk - Williamborg 20:41, 14 May 2006 (UTC)
Proposal on Notability
Because you're a member of the Association of Inclusionist Wikipedians, I'm notifying you that the inclusionist proposa Wikipedia:Non-notabilityl is in progress to define the role of notability in articles. Please help us make this successful! Also note the proposal Wikipedia:Importance is a deletionist proposla that seeks to officially introduce notabiltiy for the first time. Make sure this is defeated! --Ephilei 04:43, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
I'll give you the same reply I gave the other user.
While I think the idea of an international language is a good idea, Esperanto doesn't really do that. It looks something like Spanish, and it is almost entirely dirived from western European languages. Sure, it may be easy to learn if you know Spanish, English, or German, and if you learn Esperanto first, you can more easily learn other western European leanguages, byt Esperanto wouldn't be as easy for Chinese or Arabs to learn. Plus, it uses the Latin script. It should only be a international language for Western Europeans, not the whole world. I also think it is more profitable to learn a natural language. Also, their flag looks like an Islamic Communist flag.--Fox Mccloud 22:12, 25 August 2006 (UTC)
Image tagging in the Russian Wikipedia
- Thanks for the warning! I don't mind if that file is deleted; the same photo now exists in Commons.
- --Verdlanco\talk 08:22, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
- Oh! Thank you!
- --Boleslav1 12:59, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
Recent deletion of Category:Esperantists up for review
Obsolete: ArbCom 2015 elections
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:53, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
Obsolete: ArbCom 2017 elections
You are encouraged to change
[[User:Verdlanco|Verdlanco]]\<sup><font color="green">[[User talk:Verdlanco|talk]]</font></sup>: Verdlanco\talk
[[User:Verdlanco|Verdlanco]]\<sup>[[User talk:Verdlanco|<span style="color: green">talk</span>]]</sup>: Verdlanco\talk