This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was DELETE. jni 15:47, 20 Mar 2005 (UTC)
As far as I can tell, he is a minor political advisor in the UK, no potential to become encyclopedic at this point--nixie 00:17, 14 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete unless some third-party verifiability shows up. Then keep - David Gerard 01:23, 14 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Well  lists him as a contact for the All Party Parliamentary Committee on Entrepreneurship. Still not very exciting though, and APPCs are unofficial. Kappa 01:48, 14 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Keep. Politicians, no matter how minor (a POV-issue) are notable (public figures). Delete. Misunderstanding.--ZayZayEM 03:41, 14 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Er... politicians might be notable but this person isn't one. Minor political advisors aren't notable. — Trilobite (Talk) 03:48, 14 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, not notable. Megan1967 04:18, 14 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete --Haham hanuka 09:05, 14 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete Andrew Lenahan - Starblind 12:40, Mar 14, 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.