Here are some tips to help you get started:
- If you haven't already, please add your name to the new user log to let others know a little about yourself.
- Read the article describing how to edit a page and feel free to experiment in the Sandbox.
- When editing pages, use the preview button before submitting and try to fill in the summary box for every edit.
- Eventually, read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk or ask me on my talk page.
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
P.S. One last helpful hint. To sign your posts like I did above (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
Your user name is cute. Dysprosia 08:23, 30 May 2004 (UTC)
Negative infinity squared
You're right, mentioning negative infinity was overkill. Thanks for the edit. PrimeFan 23:05, 15 July 2005 (UTC)
I'd rather the picture stayed, even though its relevance is tenuous - can we discuss it in Talk? Thanks! — ciphergoth 18:35, September 3, 2005 (UTC)
Computation Group Theory
Hey! I noticed that you created the above article. Do you study the subject? I'm doing a PhD in it.
- Hey hey! If your supervisor swapped unis recently, it can only be RW - who is one of my supervisors (I have two). That must mean that you are SN. Of course, I could be wrong. Good luck with what you do next!